PCM's business is described as; Knowledge-based and computer-enabled support services, including consultancies - Implementing/Providing/Consulting on system/operations related to payment services with e-commerce focus..
We strive to our professionalism, and "find ways" to provide solutions to clients and partners through communications and "game-changer" creativity.
The company is registered under;
- SEC (Registration Number: CS201716212, May 2017)in Philippines,and
- PEZA (Philippine Economic Zone Authority, Registration Number 17-155, September 2017)
and strategically located in and operating out of "IT Park" in Cebu city.
Our mission is to strive to our professionalism, and find ways to provide solutions to clients and partners through communications and "game-changer" mind set and creativity.
Toshi Nishida, CEO
Toshi delivers the ideas and messages in solution oriented mindset. Experienced in banking, hedge fund, and other financial services through decades, proficient in technical terms, and also in English with native level fluency.
- CEO at PCM S.E. Asia in Cebu- Executive Coach (private) in Tokyo
- Portflio Manager at GCI Asset Management in Singapore
- Client Advisor at UBS Private Bank in Tokyo
- Director at UBS (Japan) Securities in Tokyo
- Vice President at Goldman Sachs (Japan) Securities in Tokyo
- Columbia Business School in New York.
- Corporate Loan Desk at Mitsubishi Tokyo Financial Group (former UFJ Bank) in Osaka.